Most life insurance companies offer annuities along with life insurance products. When looking for a comprehensive line of life insurance and annuity products to offer to your customers, it pays to know each company’s product lines along with how each one’s products can potentially benefit your clients. We have partnerships with some of the top rated life/annuity companies in the industry. Here are a few companies to consider when making retirement income product presentations to your clients. These companies are all highly reputable as well has having excellent customer service and financial strength ratings:
- Allianz: Allianz is a leading provider of life insurance, annuities and retirement solutions for individuals. The parent company, Allianz SE, is a global financial services group founded in 1890. According to Fortune Global 500, it ranks as the 32nd largest company globally based on revenue. Life insurance products include fixed index universal and term life insurance options. Allianz offers several types of annuities including fixed index, variable and index variable options.
- American Equity: With over $41 billion in assets and over 35,000 agents, American Equity has a strong presence in the life and health/annuities marketplace. American Equity ranked third in overall indexed annuity sales according to this indexed annuity sales study. The company has an “A-“rating from A.M. Best and has assets of over $39 billion. American Equity has several products to choose from including traditional fixed annuity, fixed indexed annuity, flexible premium annuity, single premium annuity and immediate annuity solutions.
- Great American: Great American (American Financial Group) specializes in niche markets and has consistently ranked high with financial strength rating organizations such as A.M. Best and is included on the Ward’s top 50 performing companies (The Ward Group analyzes over 3,000 property and casualty insurers and almost 800 life-heath companies each year, listing the top 50 performers over the 5 years analyzed). Its annuities are designed for retirement needs and include options for fixed annuities, fixed-indexed annuities and variable annuities.
- New York Life: New York Life has a long-standing reputation of excellence and has been in business since 1845. It is strong on product offerings for life insurance and annuities. For life insurance products there are: term, whole, universal, variable universal and corporate life insurance. New York Life offers variable annuities and fixed annuity products designed to grow savings through market investments.
- Global Atlantic: Global Atlantic Financial Group has a comprehensive line of retirement and life insurance products. It was founded by Goldman Sachs in 2004 and became independent in 2013. Life insurance includes indexed universal life, universal life and term life policy options. Several annuity products are also available: variable annuities, fixed annuities, income annuities and fixed index annuities.
- The Standard: The Standard is the marketing name for StanCorp Financial Group, Inc. The company was founded in 1906 and has an “A-“financial strength rating as measured by Stand & Poor’s. It has group life insurance products and individual annuity plans for both deferred and immediate annuities.
- Transamerica: Transamerica has an “A+” Superior rating through A.M. Best insurance rating organization. It offers universal, variable universal and term life insurance products as well as variable and fixed income annuity products.
- Athene: Athene Annuity and Life Insurance Company has been in business for over 100 years. It is licensed in all 50 U.S. states and has an A.M. Best “A-“rating. Annuity products include fixed indexed, multi-year guarantee and single premium immediate annuity plans.
- Nationwide: Nationwide Insurance is in the top 100 of the Fortune 500 companies with assets of over $135 million. A.M. Best gives Nationwide an “A+” superior rating. Nationwide’s life insurance products include term, whole, universal and variable policy options. Annuity options include variable, immediate, fixed and market value adjusted annuities.
The Annuity Consultants Inc. provides comprehensive life and annuity product offerings from the nation’s largest carriers. We have the knowledge and experience to educate you on all your client’s options. You can contact us to request the most up-to-date annuity information.